Blood Gulch is one of the most famous of the Halo maps, used in Rooster Teeth's, Red vs Blue Series.
Blood Gulch is a "Stock Map", and is famous for its weapon placement, and unique caves. Bungie LLC had redone Blood Gulch for Halo 2, naming it Coagulation.
- Warthog [Rocket]
- Warthog [Machine Gun]
- Pistol (starting weapon CTF)
- Assault Rifle (starting weapon CTF)
- Sniper Rifle
- Plasma Pistol (starting weapon Slayer)
- Plasma Rifle
- Rocket Launcher
- Fuel Rod Gun
Power Ups Edit
There are three power ups available in Blood Gulch:
- Health Pack: (White octagon with red cross) Fully restores the player's health.
- Active Camouflage: Drastically reduces the player's visibility for approximately 45 seconds, making all but a faint outline of him transparent. This effect is reduced or void if the player is holding a skull (in multiplayer), hit by weapons fire, fires their weapon, or when time runs out.
- Overshield: An enhanced, non-regenerating shield which is two times, (three times on enemies) the strength of the normal one. The overshield functions on top of the regular shield; when it is active, the normal shield does not take damage. In the single player game, the overshield is reduced only when the player is hit, while in the multiplayer game, it weakens gradually over time. One fully charged Plasma Pistol shot can take out the overshield and regular shield entirely. Additionally, while the over shield is charging, the player is completely invincible against almost every type of damage. The player can still be killed by assassination, however.